You may browse the Sites without providing any personal information. However, in order to access certain features, product pricing, product audition offers, RMA requests, product returns, or product servicing/repair on our website, you will be asked to provide requested customer and/or personal information. We will maintain your information in confidence. We use your information, and any information we may collect from you, for our internal purposes only. That use, however, may include providing your information to third parties who provide services to us.
The information we may collect includes, but may not be limited to:
• Your contact information to purchase, return or receive services on our products, or to receive our updates or other promotions. The information collected includes information regarding your surgery practice, such and location of each of your businesses, and also includes information regarding your medical staff, such as the name, state of licensure, medical license number of the doctor who will be using our products or services;
• Your email address and password to set up an account to purchase products, as well as sign on to our Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Portal;
• Your transaction history relating to the use of our products and services;
• Information regarding your browser and other technical specifications required to use our Site;
• Computer data or files, often called “cookies,” which may be sent by your web browser and stored on an individual computer to allow our server to “recognize” you through the navigation of the Site and for us to credit your account for various online transactions;
• Computer data files, often called “web beacons” that are collected from emails or links on third-party sites that allow our server to evaluate the popularity of those links or the information contained in emails or on third-party sites; and
• Your IP address to measure our website traffic and to help provide a more personalized experience.
By providing information regarding the doctor associated with your laser surgery practice, you represent you are authorized to provide information on behalf of the doctor and surgery practice.
Information Use and Sharing
We collect information about you in order to provide you with services and products and also collect information that is necessary for the Sites to work properly. We use personal information about our users for a variety of purposes related to our business, including but not limited to:
• Allowing your purchase and return of our products;
• Allowing you to receive information from us regarding our products or services;
• Tracking information about your visits to our Sites to allow us to provide better service;
• Using certain online preferences in the aggregate across all users to evaluate the Sites and develop additional products and services to offer;
• Contacting you regarding an inquiry on the Sites that you have initiated;
• Providing information about your usage or preferences to our third-party vendors and providers; and
We may provide user information to third-party service providers or vendors for purposes of, including without limitation, initiating direct marketing programs on our behalf, data tracking, maintenance or development of our Sites, development of online products and services or customer service or new product development, or other contracted promotional opportunities provided to our users. We will not share your information with third parties to directly market their products to you. We may also share your personal information in connection with law enforcement requests or in response to investigations, subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims or as otherwise required by law or for other safety reasons.
We may also disclose your information to a third party as part of reorganization or a sale of our assets. Any third party to which we transfer or sell the Sites or related assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that you provide to us.
We maintain administrative, physical and technical safeguards for all user information collected from our Sites.
Limiting Collection of Information
You can choose not to provide personal information or limit the personal information obtained by us as follows:
• You may have your contact information removed from our marketing lists to inform users of new or relevant products, services, and special offers by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any communication received from us or by emailing us at [email address]; and
• You may limit the collection of “cookies” through your browser settings. However, this may disable our ability to provide you with the most relevant products or information regarding the Sites.