EndlessFiber® - Reusable surgical laser fiber with a 550-micron core and 750-micron outer diameter delivered non-sterile in a plastic tray with retainer lid (protection during shipping).
- Fiber length is > 3.5 meters
- Fiber composition is silica core, silica cladding, hard polymer cladding, Tefzel® buffer coating
- Low hydroxyl (–OH) fiber with numerical aperture (NA) = 0.22
- Industry standard SMA 905 style with our patented, adjustable fiberoptic connector
- Precision cleaved flat fiber end faces using our patented cleaving method
- Air-gap-ferrule design for high-power applications
- Metal dust cover to protect the SMA 905 connector fiber endface
- Operating wavelength range is 450 nm to 2200 nm (KTP, Diode, Nd:YAG, Holmium:YAG)
- Maximum beam diameter of laser system launch port at the proximal fiber endface should not exceed 460 microns.
- Minimum coil diameter 20 cm (~8")